Monday, March 5, 2012

Makeover Tutorials



These are the images I used in the teeth whitening tutorial. I also made the whites of her eyes lighter. The effect is subtle, so it looks more realistic. The first image is my source image, and the second is the completed image.
These are my images for the wrinkle removal tutorial. Using the spot healing brush was fun, but it was also slightly frustrating at times when the sample smooth skin didn't look quite right on the image. I think the hardest wrinkles to remove were on the neck.
 I followed the Digital Nip Tuck tutorial to change the size and shape of Ashlee Simpson's nose. The tutorial was incredibly easy and looks natural too.
I used the Changing Hair Color tutorial to change the color of the woman's hair. The tutorial was fairly easy, but at first I couldn't find the Quick Mask. I played around with the hues and saturations, but I liked the color given in the tutorial because it blended better with the natural hair color.

I used the Apply Eye Make-up tutorial to create the bottom image. The colors didn't turn out the same as the ones in the tutorial did, probably due to different monitor resolutions ore something like that. However, I don't dislike the colors that I got with the tutorial so it doesn't really matter to me. Applying the eyeliner was probably the most difficult part of this tutorial for me.
 This is the modified image from the Quick Skin Retouching tutorial. I copy-pasted the source image from the tutorial, which is why it has the text across the top. This tutorial was quick, easy, and surprisingly effective. The most difficult part was adjusting the opacity of the top layer to make the blend of color over the highlights look natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment