Friday, April 26, 2013

"On My Own" Les Misérables Project, part 1

This is the first part of my larger kinetic typography project, a video of the song "On My Own" from Les Misérables. This is only the first stanza of the song, and my main goal at this point is to line up the audio with the visual. This is the first time I have attempted to match audio in AfterEffects, so I've had some difficulties with the controls (mainly because almost every tutorial I've found assumes that the individual is already proficient in AfterEffects). However, I think that the audio and words should be synced now and the text should be in straight lines with good spacing. I plan to add in effects and change the formatting after I finish matching the music and the lyrics for the rest of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment